Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I had a dream...

I had a dream last night that I had an ultrasound and it was a girl. I even woke up this morning thinking that I really did have an ultrasound and everything. Now, there is not a doubt in my mind that I am having a girl. I am positive. (Haha, it would be pretty funny if it was a boy and I am "so sure" that its a girl) We dont have ANY girl names picked out. Okay, well I do, Justin wont agree with me on any of them. So maybe whoever happens to read this can help me out a little bit. Most of them dont have middle names yet.

Girl Names

Emlyn Grace
Emerson
Addison
Hailyn
Olivia
Emma

(my ABSOLUTE favorite is Emlyn but Justin doesnt like it. Butthead.)

Boy Names (I'm just throwing this out there even though I KNOW its not a boy)

Logan Michael
Carter
Cash (Justin hates this one but I am in love with it)

Okay I know there were more boy names but I cant seem to remember them. Oh, well it doesnt matter anyway, I'm not having a boy this time ;)

Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think! Leave me a comment or send me an email or something!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Olivia you don't hear it allot but I have others I want you to hear there is Rory,piper i think its cute lol,Ameya (uh me ya)its a friend of mines kids name but it's the only time I have herd it ummm Alyse (ah leese)Emi, but if off the list I like Olivia