Okay so I have decided to create a blog on here since alot of my family uses this. I love this idea, its a great way to keep in contact with people and its not as confusing as myspace! I plan on keeping this updated so that you all can see what is going on in our little world!
As most of you know, we are expecting another baby! He/she is due in August. We are finding out the gender in 2 weeks!! Justin wont be able to come to the ultrasound because he has to work, so I am going to have the ultrasound tech write it on a card and put it in an envelope. That way we can find out together! I think its another girl!
School is going good, I am actually in class right now! I'm hoping to start learning more about the dental side of it soon. Right now, its all just kind of basic stuff.
Jordan is doing good with potty training. Its going to be nice to have a little break from changing diapers! She is also talking so much, she uses full sentences and really is getting into telling stories! She loves to sing too. I'll have to post some pictures on here later when I get home.
Alright well my little break is over, so I should get back to school work!
3 comments:
and for boys I like cash if you name him johny cash lol but I like these names conner,addison is a boys name,emett,axal,devan.Kaili
the comments are from me Kaili about the names.
I know you just started this blog, and I used to use this one, but there is another one that I use called tumblr that is really easy to use and lets you post all kinds of stuff. Mine is http://contagioussmile.tumblr.com/
It looks complicated but it is really user friendly. And you can post photos, regular entries, movies, quotes, all kinds of stuff. It is neato : )
Post a Comment