We went to Dave and Sonja's house this last weekend because Justin was helping get hay. Kerri came with us and Jordan and Taylor had a blast. They rode vinny, Jordans tractor and just played all weekend long.
I told Jordan to give Logan her binky and this is what she did, haha!







Look at how long Jordan's hair is getting! I really want to chop it all off, but Justin says no becuase he loves her long hair!

So I have decided that I want to start doing a craft night once or twice a week with Jordan and Taylor. Kerri and I went to Michaels yesterday and we got some good stuff. We got construction paper, these cool wood masks for halloween that we are going to have the kids paint and then we'll put them in the flower bed, some magnets that they can paint, scissors, and other cool stuff. Last night we set up the little table in our living room and we gave them some paper, scissors and stickers and let them go to town. It was their first time using scissors so it was pretty fun. Jordan LOVED it. I am very nervous that she is going to try to cut her hair so I need to watch her VERY closely with those scissors!
I have decided that once I'm done with school that I want to take a photography class and get a really nice digital SLR camera. People have been asking me to take pictures for them a lot lately but I just dont think that my camera is good enough. Its just a little point and shoot cannon, nothing special. I really want some professional equipment so that I can maybe do photography as a side job or a hobby.
I got to take the day off of school today because we didnt have a babysitter. So I am just going to hang out with Jordan and Logan. I'm also babysitting Taylor today because her babysitter was too sick so Jordan and Taylor are playing right now while Logan naps in her swing. Today is going to be a busy day. I am going to do 2 loads of laundry, sweep and mop, re-organize the kids play area, get my hair done, go to the in-laws, go get my new PartyLite candles, then come home and study for 2 tests that I have tomorrow at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment