Saturday, October 17, 2009

Playin' in the Rain

Today was the first time it has rained hard in a really long time. It was awesome. There was even thunder and lightning and the power went out for a minute. We decided to go outside and play in the puddles and get all wet. After that the kids came in and took a nice warm bath and we have been pretty much relaxing ever since. I even got to turn my fire place on for the first time in a long time too! I love it!!


Also, I got my externship set up at a nice little office in Puyallup. I like it a lot. I went there on Thursday to do an observation for 4 hours and I learned so much. I'm very excited to start. I start on the 29th! We are in the process of interviewing babysitters for the couple of hours a week that Justin and I arent home to watch the kids. Its going good and I think I found someone really perfect for the job!



Jordan is getting really excited for Halloween. She was going to be a horse for Halloween but we tried the costume on her and she had a fit because it had a hood and she didn't like it. So she's just going to be the lady bug that she was last year. She didnt get to go trick-or-treating in it anyway. Logan is going to be a cute little cow. I'm going to put her in it later to make sure it still fits. Its really cute.

Justin and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch last weekend and we went through the corn maize. It was pretty fun. Here are some pics to enjoy :)


Shoulder ride through the corn maize.
Logan sleeping in my front pack thing while we were walking through the corn maize.
Picking out pumkins.
It was a GIANT pumkin!Me and Logan on my birthday!
Jordan's new ink :)

No comments: