I keep forgetting to update this thing lately! I have been so busy! I started working last month at a dental clinic in Federal Way. I absolutely love it and am so happy to be finally making money :) I work 3 to 4 days per week so its awesome that I still get to spend time with Justin and the girls. Justin is getting ready to switch to day shift here in a few weeks and I couldn't be happier about that! We have been pretty much being single parents for the last two years, it feels like. He has the kids in the morning, and I have them the rest of the day. The only time we get to all spend time together as a family is on weekends and we are usually busy every weekend. Its been tough but its finally paying off!!
Our lease was just up in January but we have decided to stay here in this house for one more year, then we will be buying our first home! I wish we could buy the house we are in right now, I love it and love the neighborhood. Maybe we can find something on this block? That would be awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment