Finally-The birthday blog! I haven't had a chance to sit down and do this since Logan's birthday but now since I can't sleep I figure I might as well!
It makes me tear up to think that a year has already passed since the day my sweet, little, 5lb baby princess was born. I was going through Logan's preemie clothes a few weeks ago and put one on Jordan's baby and it fit. She was THAT little. It blows my mind that she was so tiny and was taken into the NICU when she was born becuase she couldn't breath on her own. You'd never know it now though. She's always been like that since then, she gets a cold and bounces right back afterward, if she falls down she gets right back up. She's definatly a little firecracker! She has really grown into her personailty she is one of the funniest babies I've ever met. She loves to make people laugh!
So since her birthday this year came on a Wednesday, we decided to celebrate on Saturday. We had a huge party for her at Salt Water State Park. It was a blast and that little girl got a TON of stuff! We had lots of food and cake and had a really good time! Here are some pictures :)
Here is Logan's cake that she got to have all to her self.
She stuck her foot in it while we were singing Happy Birthday.
Haha, she's cheesin, this is right before she gave me a frosting high five to the face! She's lucky she's cute!
Here's the cake after she was done. I figured she would have done way more damage, she is so destructive usually!
Jordan helping her sister read a card. What a good big sister!
Jordan and her friend, Ashlan, playing down at the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment