Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Project

I redecorated our bedroom today! Thanks to Justin's aunt Jane, she gave us a brand new bedding set and a couple of other things. So I thought today would be the perfect day to set everything up! I should have taken before pictures. Our bedroom used to be so plain. Now its warm and cozy! It feels like a whole new bedroom. The only thing I didn't take a picture of is the wall with the window. I still have to buy a curtain rod to hang the curtains up (which match the bedding set.) Anyway, here is what our bedroom looks like now :)


Isn't the bedding beautiful? I LOVE turquoise and brown together!

Here are some of the wall decorations that Justin's aunt gave us to go with the bedding! LOVE IT!

She also gave us the vase, its sooo pretty!! I think it really brings the room together!

Here's a close up of the vase.  She painted it the same colors as the bedding!

And here's one of our bed again.
 Now I need to start working on the girls' room. I think I'm probably going to do some kind of pink and brown theme. I'm going to make their quilts! I started Jordan's pink and brown quilt before we moved and I need to finish hers. I started Logan's too, which was green and purple but I think I'm going to give that one away and make Logan a pink and brown one too. I also have wooden letters that spell Jordan that I painted pink and brown, but still need to do Logan's. Haha, I keep putting their bedroom off because it feels like its going to be a HUGE project! I think I'm going to start tomorrow though!

No comments: