Last month, I was showing Jordan all of the pictures from the previous years that we have gone to the pumpkin patch. We started this tradition the year she was born. I told her about how the first time we went she was 10 months old and learning to walk and she did not want to be held at all. She kissed every single pumpkin she touched. Silly kid. Then the year after that, when she was almost two, she was really really cranky so it was a pretty short visit. Last year, it was Logan's first time and we went through the corn maze. It was a blast!!
After I showed Jordan all of the pictures and told her the story, she started getting really excited to go this year! Then she said something that cracked me up! She said, "Mom, are we going to go to the pumpkin catch and catch a big pumpkin?" I couldn't help but laugh! But it stuck and that's what we have been calling it for the last month or so!
Today we finally made it! We had been trying to go all month but it was either too rainy or we were too busy. We went to Maris Farms and it was awesome. They had this awesome climber toy with two really fun slides, this room full of corn kernels that you can play in, a petting zoo (which we didnt go in because of allergies), and all kinds of fun stuff! The girls had a blast! We came home with two big pumpkins and they even wanted to get a little tiny pumpkin for Chopper. And right now as I type this, Jordan is sleeping with that little pumpkin that she got for Chopper.
And best of all, I took a TON of pictures :)
 |
| Justin and the kids on the slide. It may look fun, but it definitely hurts your butt! |
 |
| Jordan loved it! |
 |
| And so did Logan :) |
 |
| Pumping water to make their ducks race. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| We burried the girls in the corn!! (This picture is absolutely horrible, yuck!) |
 |
| Logan did not like the corn. Haha. |
 |
| They are getting so big! And yes, I had my picture taken in front of this, and NO I'm not posting it :) Hahaha |
 |
| Sharing some hot chocolate. So sweet. |
 |
| They thought this was so much fun! |
 |
| Grossest thing ever. Logan was EATING little tiny SPIDERS off of this pumpkin!!!! YUCK!!!! |
 |
| Big hug :) |
 |
| She was trying to pick it up :) |
Allllllllright! I need to get off of here and get in bed! Its almost 2am! Yikes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment