I was super excited that I got to take his newborn pictures! It was so much fun! He peed and pooped ALL over me and my brand new props, but I guess that's okay since he's my nephew and all :) And I have to say, my mom is an excellent assistant!!
 |
| Oops, forgot my logo on this one! I love this boy!(Hat made by Sweet Peas & Bumpkins) |
 |
| His sweet little toes make me smile! |
 |
| This was totally not posed! My sister was taking him away to feed him and snapped this, I kind of like it! |
 |
| Sweet Pea in a Pod (Prop made by Sweet Peas & Bumpkins) |
 |
| I love his face! He's so handsome! (Hat made by Sweet Peas & Bumpkins) |
 |
| Hat made by Sweet Peas and Bumpkins |
 |
| Hat made by Sweet Peas & Bumpkins |
 |
| I *love* his little smirk in this one! (Hat made by Sweet Peas & Bumpkins) |
No comments:
Post a Comment