Friday, July 8, 2011

Two.. Really??



I seriously cannot believe how fast time flies. I feel like I just got cheated out of having a baby because suddenly, Logan is a toddler! How the heck did that happen? She is going to be two years old on the 21st of this month. And that is totally ridiculous to me! Where did my little bald headed, always sleeping, sweet baby go? Ugh!

Her birthday party is going to be pink lemonade themed so we had a lemonade themed photo shoot. Justin and his dad built a totally adorable lemonade stand for a prop.

I may be biased but, I think she's pretty dang cute! And she knows it too. She uses those big blue eyes to her advantage. Anyway, here are some images from her session :)












If anyone is interested in learning how to make this lemonade stand, let me know and I'll post the "how to" pictures!


No comments: