Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Logan is here!
















Logan Grace Tutino made her way into the world at 7:45pm on Tuesday, July 21st. She weighed 5lbs 14oz and 18.25 inches long (1lb smaller than Jordan and 0.25 inches longer.) She was 3 weeks early, 2 weeks early from the scheduled c-section. I went into labor at 1am on the 21st and they finally did the c-section around 7. She ended up having to be in the NICU for almost 2 days because her lungs weren't all the way developed and she had fluid in her lungs. She had to be hooked up to oxygen and all these tubes, it was so sad! She is 100% better now and is doing great! At first, we weren't even sure if we would be able to take her home from the hospital when I was discharged but in the end she got to come home with us!
Jordan absolutely loves her. She LOVES being a big sister and helping change diapers and sometimes I pump and let her feed Logan a bottle. She's all about being the big girl now, its really cute!

No comments: