Monday, August 24, 2009

Update

We are finally into a routine and it feels great. I'm back to school and all is well. Its a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm still breastfeeding, which is going great! (And free too! haha!)

Jordan is adjusting well to being a big sister and not being the baby anymore. We are still working on potty training, and its going really good. The only time she is in diaper is at nap time and bed time. I can't wait to have that kid totally out of diapers!! She is very excited about being a big girl and wearing big girl undies.

Logan is getting huge! She must be almost 8 pounds now. She's a month old already and its going WAY too fast!! I just wish she would stay tiny forever. She only wakes up once at night to eat and then goes right back to sleep. Usually I can sleep while I feed her so I'm not even sleep deprived at all!

A couple of weeks ago we went camping in Conconully. It was fun, I just wish I wouldn't have been so sore, it wasnt even 2 weeks after my c-section. Justin and Jordan had a blast though. They went out on the boat, Jordan got to play with her cousin, Dylan and Justin did a lot of tubing! Logan and I just sat back at camp relaxing most of the time. We did go to the fair though and Jordan took her first ride on the ferris wheel and the kids roller coaster. She loved it!

I only have 4 pounds to lose until I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but am shooting for 10. It feels great! It took me almost 6 months to get to this point after I had Jordan! I can wear most of my old jeans again. I feel like me again, haha.

Well that is all for now, I'll post pictures later.

No comments: