Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays from the Tutino's!

I really need to keep this thing updated!!!!

Well, since last time I've blogged, lots has happened (once again). Hmm... Lets see, we had Christmas at four different places. First we went to my mom's for Christmas eve day. It was really fun. My Aunt Lori was there and I haven't seen her in a very long time! It was her first time meeting Justin and the girls. It was so good to see her!! After that, we went over to my Grandma's house, which was really fun, but very sad because my grandpa passed away last month. So it was very sad being there without him. I miss him so much. We got to see everyone on my dad's side of the family when we went there so that was good. Then we stayed the night with Justin's mom and ended up staying there until that evening and went over to Justin's dad's for the weekend. It was a VERY busy weekend.


The kids are so spoiled... Jordan got so much stuff; a princess TV/DVD player, a Vsmile Motion, a Vtech computer thing that hooks up to the tv; a Dora Bike with training wheels from Santa :), and a matching helmet, a scooter, tons of little other toys and a whole new wardrob of clothes!!!!! Logan also got a ton of stuff too; she got a floor mat, we got her a suitcase set (yes, I know weird but I'm so tired of packing her stuff with mine!), lots and lots of baby toys, and LOTS of clothes! Justin and I made out pretty good too! He got TWO Favre jerseys (home and away) a really nice scope for his gun, and video games. I got the thing I wanted most; THE BEATLES ROCKBAND, LOTS of gift cards and tons of other stuff.
Okay enough about christmas!!! Here are a few pictures:

Oops... This one is kind of blurry. This is the girls playing on Christmas.
Logan sitting up by herself! Almost 5 months here!
Having a biter biscuit! Yum!
Merry Christmas from Jordan and Logan
One of his jerseys. :)
I have finally completed my externship hours and I am now officially a college graduate and a registered dental assistant!! I am proud of myself! I never would have thought that my life would change so much in the last year. We have moved into a really awesome house, had another baby and I'm done with school! It feels so good to be done with school.

On a sadder note, my Grandpa, Gordy Muir passed away on November 22nd. It was very sad and he will be missed dearly.

No comments: