Wow, I can't believe it, Jordan turned three years old yesterday! Where did time go?? Yesterday all I could think about was the day she was born. Here's a little story about her birth :)At 1:50am on January 7th, 2007 my water broke while I was in bed. It was a VERY weird feeling. I felt a pop then a big splash (haha, gross i know). I jumped out of bed and yelled to Justin,"My water just broke!! What do we do??" He said,"Are you sure?" Of course I was sure, I was standing in a huge puddle! He went and got his mom (we were living with her at the time) and I remember asking him if I had time to straighten my hair, Lol. His mom drove us to the hospital and on the way there my contractions were getting really strong. We pulled into the Valley Medical Center ER and my Aunt Meda was working so she got to wheel me back to the birthcenter! They booked me in at about 2:30 and by the time I was in my bed I was throwing up with every contraction. (Thanks Trish for holding the puke bowl!) My epidural couldn't come soon enough. And let me tell you, an epidural is an AMAZING thing. So for the next 18 and a half hours, I was really hungry but excited to see my little girl. At around 4pm I got to start pushing, it was wonderful because I couldn't feel a thing with the epidural. We were even watching football in between pushes! Then at 8:18pm on Sunday, January 7th, 2007 Jordan Elizabeth Tutino made her way in to the world weighing in at 6lbs 14oz and was 18 inches long. Justin and I were so proud of our new baby girl. We spent the next couple of weeks just watching her grow. She was the happiest baby!
Now, she is a 3 year old and I can't believe it! It has been amazing just watching her grow and learn new things every day. She is a very smart kid and I know she will do great things! So here's to my little girl! I love you Jordan Elizabeth!
2 comments:
What a great labor story! So funny you asked if you should straighten your hair, lol! I cannot believe 18 hours girls, thats crazy!
Haha I know, 18 hours with BOTH kids!!
Post a Comment