Woah! I can't believe Logan is already SIX MONTHS OLD. How did that happen so fast?? I wish she would quit getting older! Haha. Here are her newest milestones:
1. She's getting her very first tooth, it just kind of popped through yesterday!
2. She's pretty much sleeping through the night.
3. She can sit up all by her self.
4. She's rolling all over the place to get to things.
5. She just quit breastfeeding. (This one, I'm sad about)
6. She's starting to say "Dadadada" I know she's not talking, but she's making more sounds now.
She's getting so big! I can't believe it! I have no idea how much she ways right now, I'm guessing around 13 pounds or so.
3 comments:
I remember when Christy brought her over a couple days old just about 5 pounds! She was the littlest thing ever! I think it was a heat wave going on so she was shirtless. :)
She is so freaking adorable I can't stand it! I hope you're not mad, I started checking your blog when u had her to see her. Well I hope things are going well for you, it seems like they are so thats good! Crystal
Crystal? You should email me! I would love to talk sometime and catch up! ryanmarie4@yahoo.com
Post a Comment