Friday, September 10, 2010

Bitter-Sweet

I unexpectedly lost childcare without any notice and could not find a back up which resulted in me losing my job. I really loved working there, the people were great to work with, the patients were awesome and it truely was a wonderful office to work in. I'm so sad that it had to come to this. On the other hand though, it means that I get to spend more time with my girls. When I was working I felt like I didnt see them enough. And I dont really want someone else raising them, they are MY kids, ya know?
I am absolutely enjoying every minute of being a stay at home mom. I love waking up with them in the morning and getting to play and teach them new things everyday. And best of all, my house is always clean again!!

1 comment:

Janna1987 said...

Being a stay at home mom is the greatest feeling. It doesn't make any money but it makes a big difference to your kids. Even if you just get to do it for a little while, it makes you so much closer to your kids. I'm sorry that you lost your job over someone not watching your kids though. I hope everything works out for you and your family:)