Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here Comes The Sun

We finally had a warm, sunny day yesterday! Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, its one of my favorite things. But its hard to keep two energetic kids inside! So we took full advatage of the sun yesterday. We went over to Lake Tapps and fed the ducks some goldfish crackers. (I was surprised to see them there! I thought they went south for the winter?!) After that, we headed over to the playground to swing and have some slide races - which Jordan won every time




I can't wait for summer, it's going to be so great to have both kids able to play outside. Last summer, Logan was just learning to walk and couldn't really play on any of the toys we have. Now she'll be able to ride her little powerwheels quad while Jordan drives her FJ cruiser, or when we go for walks she'll be able to ride her tricycle while Jordan rides her bike. Its kind of sad that she won't be the baby anymore but it's even more exciting that she's learning all these new things!


That's it for now, I have to make these silly girls some lunch! But stay tuned because we started a little art project last night that we'll be finishing this afternoon!

No comments: