Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Peaceful Moment

The house is clean and quiet, the kids are sleeping and the hubby is at a softball tournament. Ahh bliss! I feel like moments like this are so rare lately! I quit letting Jordan take naps about two months ago becuase she would nap for three hours then when bedtime rolled around at 8pm, she'd stay up until 11 playing in bed! But today, she begged me to let her take a nap so I let her. I think she must be hitting a growth spurt because she has been extra tired (and moody, for that matter) lately!

Anyway, I just wanted to get on here to post some pictures I took of the girls a few weeks ago. We went over to Lake Tapps on a very chilly but sunny day to play down by the water. We even brought some bread to feed the ducks, but there weren't any. I forgot that they fly south for the winter - Duh! Oh well, at least they had a great time throwing rocks in the water.








I really wish I could have gotten some of just Jordan by herself, maybe next time. Hopefully.

No comments: