Staying up late tonight, taking care of sick kids & a teenager who had her wisdom teeth out today. Fun fun! Both kids have the flu and Jordan has pneumonia to top it off. So here's to fevers, kleenex, ibuprofen, and mushy food!
Here's how my day went:
Wake up, dose the kids up on medicine.
Take the sister to the oral surgeon, who was running 2 hours behind. We would have just rescheduled but her insurance runs out TODAY. :(
Took lots of HILARIOUS videos of Taylor crying (yes, literally) about how she missed her teeth, crying about wanting a cookie dough shake, telling me that we were on our way to the moon - in our moonboots, and that there are furry animals in the recycling bin. & Had to walk around Walmart with her while waiting for her prescription. She looked like a zombie, blood drool and walking all stiff.
Came home, put Taylor to bed.
Start dinner/got vomitted on by Logan - lucky me.
Justin gives Logan a bath & we laugh at Jordan for falling into the tub with all of her clothes on.
Snuggle with Logan while Justin ate dinner, then trade off. I ate dinner and she fell asleep on him and Jordan falls asleep on my lap. This is all between 6:30 and 7.
Finally a shower for me.
Then Taylor wakes up and is in pain/starving.
Just when Taylor falls back asleep the kids start crying. Logan's coughing and dry heaving while Jordan says she has a tummy ache.
Soothe the girls and get them back in bed.
So that's what I've been dealing with today. And now I'm blogging. What a long day its been. I'm just thankfull its over! Hopefully most of us will be able to get some sleep tonight, yet I kind of doubt it since now Logan is crying!
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment