Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lake Tapps - Round Two

After posting my last blog, I really really wanted to get some pictures of Jordan by herself. That girl never lets me get pictures of her. She takes off everytime I grab the camera. Well, its either that or she gives me the worst phoney smile I've ever seen in my life.

So on Sunday afternoon, I took the kids down to the lake to have a little photoshoot with the girls. And it seemed like the girls totally switched attitudes - Logan didn't want anything to do with having her picture taken, but Jordan was all about it! I think I got over 100 pictures of her!

One of my favorites :)

I know it may look like she's smiling, but she was really crying because she didn't want me to take her picture :(

Add caption

I'm just happy I can finally practice what I preach and put pictures in some frames! It's about time! The last pictures I have of the girls in frames are from early last year, when Logan was bald!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cool rye :)they are both adorable